2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are able to take the prize as outlined in clause 12 below.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 07:00 ACDT on 14/03/2019 and close at 20:00 ACDT on 17/03/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter individuals must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
• Attend the Promoter’s pop-up stand at the Australian Grand Prix, Albert Park located at ‘Champions Gateway’; and
• Fully complete the entry form via a tablet device located at the pop-up stand (provided by a staff member) and submit the entry form.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 30/01/2019 at 11am AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn will win a Jaguar Track Experience for two (2) adults at Sandown Raceway on the 16th & 17th of April 2019 valued at $990. To participate in the prize the winner and his/her companion must have a current full Australian driver’s licence. The prize must be taken by 15/04/2019 and can be redeemed at the winner’s choice of either a morning or afternoon session on the 16th or 17th of April 2019, subject to booking availability. For the removal of doubt, the winner and his/her companion will be responsible for all costs associated with redeeming the prize, including but not limited to transport to and from the Jaguar Track Experience location.
13. The winner and his/her companion acknowledge that the prize (the “Activity”) is a dangerous activity that may result in injury or death and participate at their own risk. The winner and his/her companion must: (a) attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, required medical tests and other requirements of the Promoter and Activity organisers as determined by them in their absolute discretion; (b) not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in the Activity; (c) not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol; (d) comply with all directions of the Promoter and Activity organisers at all times; and (e) wear all safety and other equipment required. The Promoter and Activity organisers, in their absolute discretion, at all times reserve the right to: (a) prevent any winner or his/her companion from participating in the Activity if, at any time, they reasonably believe that the winner or his/her companion poses a safety risk or for any other reason; and/or (b) cancel the Activity if the conditions are deemed dangerous. If the Activity is varied for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, it may not be rescheduled, and no compensation will be offered
14. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
15. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. Total prize pool value is $990. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 01/04/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) attendance at / participation in the Activity.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. The promoter is Jaguar Land Rover Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 004 352 238) of Level 1, 189 O'Riordan Street, Mascot, 2020, NSW, Australia, telephone (02) 9020 1425 (“Promoter”).