1. The vehicle is provided as is, without any additional warranties or guarantees as to performance. To the extent permitted by law, JLR assumes no liability with respect to the vehicle once it has left the control of JLR.
2. The above named borrower is the only person authorised to drive the vehicle, any other person must obtain written authorisation in advance from JLR. The above borrower must be 25 years of age or over.
3. The borrower must operate the vehicle within Australian road regulations and laws and will be responsible for any traffic infringements incurred during the period of loan.
4. The borrower must keep the vehicle clean and secure at all times, and locked when unattended.
5. The borrower must not park the vehicle in any public car parks. The vehicle must not be left unattended in any place for an extended period of time.
6. The borrower must not operate the vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. The borrowed vehicle must not to be used for off-road driving, racing or pace making.
8. The vehicle must be returned to JLR as and when requested.
9. Smoking, eating and drinking is not permitted within the vehicle by any person.
10. The borrower must hold a valid drivers licence, the details of which must be provided accurately above.
11. If damage is sustained to the vehicle a JLR A0001d Fleet Vehicle Damage Report form must be completed. If in the event the borrower is at fault, (at the reasonable discretion of JLR management after review of Fleet Vehicle Damage, Police and Insurance reports), vehicle excess of $500.00 will be payable.
12. JLR accepts no responsibility for loss/damage to the borrower, or to the borrower’s or any third party's property through use of the vehicle howsoever caused, subject to law.
13. The vehicle must at all times be driven carefully and responsibly. The borrower shall at all times drive and control the vehicle in a manner that does not bring JLR into disrepute.
By completing the electronic form and ticking the “Terms and Conditions” Box you are agreeing to these terms and conditions as stated in this document.