- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 132kW TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) RWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 132kW TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 184kW TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) RWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 184kW TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 221kW TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD
- 3.0 LITRE V6 221kW TWIN TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 132kW TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) RWD
NEW DIESEL, PETROL OR ELECTRIC?
Whether you take regular trips in start-stop city traffic, or longer journeys on the motorway, make an informed decision about your next vehicle with 5 quick questions.
*Unladen (EU) - includes a 75kg driver, full fluids and 90% fuel
**Figure refers to cars with sunroof open.
†Below the parcel shelf and when tyre repair system is fitted. 508 litres with space saver spare wheel. 463 litres with full size spare wheel.
The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation. These figures are provided for comparison amongst vehicles only. Actual fuel consumption will generally differ under real world driving conditions, and will vary depending on individual factors such as (but not limited to) driving styles and vehicle, road, traffic and weather conditions.
All values shown are with intelligent Stop/Start technology.
Weights reflect vehicles to standard specifications. Optional extras increase weight.
All website information shows F-PACE 19 Model Year specifications. As Retailers may have vehicles, available for sale, that are of various model year specifications, you should check with your Jaguar Retailer as to the precise model year specification of any particular vehicle.