- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 132kW TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) RWD ‡
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 132kW TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD ‡
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 184kW TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) RWD 
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 184kW TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD 
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 221kW TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD 
- 3.0 LITRE V6 221kW TWIN TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD ‡
2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 132kW TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) RWD ‡
*Unladen (EU) - includes a 75kg driver, full fluids and 90% fuel
**Figure refers to cars with sunroof open.
†Below the parcel shelf and when tyre repair system is fitted. 508 litres with space saver spare wheel. 463 litres with full size spare wheel.
All values shown are with intelligent Stop/Start technology.
Weights reflect vehicles to standard specifications. Optional extras increase weight.
‡The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. Note that CO2 and fuel economy figures can vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted.
Engine data has not been re-certified in 2018. Data shown conforms to the 2017 NEDC certification. All website information shows F-PACE 19 Model Year specifications. As Retailers may have vehicles, available for sale, that are of various model year specifications, you should check with your Jaguar Retailer as to the precise model year specification of any particular vehicle.