JAGUAR I-PACE IS THE FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC NÜRBURGRING RACE ETAXI
- Jaguar launches all-electric RACE eTAXI service at the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife with its I-PACE performance SUV
- Professional drivers will take passengers around the world’s most famous and demanding circuit in the all-wheel-drive zero-emissions model
- All-electric I-PACE is 2019 World Car of the Year, European Car of the Year and German Car of the Year
- State-of-the-art 90kWh lithium-ion battery delivers 0-100km/h in 4.8sec (0-60mph in 4.5sec) with range of up to 470km/292 miles (WLTP cycle)
- For more information and to book the Jaguar I-PACE experience, visit: https://www.jaguar.de/jaguar-live/race-taxi.html
The performance SUV will feel at home in all weathers around the 20.8km, 73-corner Nordschleife thanks to its dynamic handling and all-wheel drive; the zero-emissions I-PACE – 2019 World Green Car of the Year – will be able to cope with any conditions the circuit known as the ‘Green Hell’ has to offer.
The introduction of the first all-electric RACE eTAXI is another step in Jaguar’s electrification strategy as it enables more people to experience Jaguar’s award-winning I-PACE first-hand.
Jaguar is no stranger to electric race cars, with the Panasonic Jaguar Racing team preparing for a fourth season in Formula E. Jaguar has also completed its inaugural season of the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY, the first all-electric single-make competition of its kind in the world, which features a grid of close-to-production I-PACE racers.