NEW JAGUAR F-TYPE HERITAGE 60 EDITION CELEBRATES DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY OF LEGENDARY E-TYPE
- Iconic predecessor: Jaguar will celebrate the diamond anniversary of the legendary E-type in March 2021 with distinctive new F-TYPE Heritage 60 Edition from SV Bespoke
- Sixties-inspired: Limited edition based on 423kW all-wheel drive F-TYPE R, has solid Sherwood Green paint from E-type palette, which Jaguar hasn’t offered since the 1960s
- Limited availability: Sixty hand-finished cars available worldwide*, featuring exclusive heritage-inspired Gloss Black and Chrome accents and Diamond Turned Gloss Black 20-inch forged alloy wheels
- Bespoke interior: Heritage 60 Edition also includes specially curated interior materials and features including bespoke duo-tone Caraway and Ebony Windsor leather, E-type-inspired aluminium console finisher and SV Bespoke commissioning plaque
- A nod to the past: Commemorative E-type 60 badging shared with the six limited-edition matched pairs of 3.8-litre E-type 60 Collection cars restored by Jaguar Classic
9 December 2020, Coventry, UK: Jaguar is marking the 60th anniversary of the E-type sports car in 2021 with the introduction of a new limited-edition 423kW (575PS) V8 Supercharged F-TYPE Heritage 60 Edition. Just 60 examples of these all-wheel drive sports cars will be available for sale worldwide*, each one hand-finished by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke. Five Coupés have been secured for the Australian market.
A specially curated commemorative specification includes solid Sherwood Green paintwork, an original E-type colour that hasn’t been offered on a new Jaguar since the 1960s, and extended duo-tone Caraway and Ebony Windsor leather interior trim which isn’t normally available on F-TYPE.
The new limited-run model also features a unique aluminium console finisher inspired by the E-type’s rear-view mirror casing, the E-type 60th anniversary logo embossed on the headrests of the lightweight Performance seats and E-type 60 badging shared with the limited-edition E-type 60 Collection vehicles announced by Jaguar Classic earlier this year. Commemorative treadplates, an SV Bespoke commissioning plaque and Caraway-edged carpet mats provide finishing touches.
The five F-TYPE Heritage 60 Edition’s available in Australia will all be Coupés with exclusive Diamond-Turned Gloss Black 20-inch forged alloy wheels, Gloss Black and Chrome exterior accents and black brake calipers.
Performance is exceptional: the sprint from 0-100kph takes just 3.7 seconds, while maximum speed is an electronically-limited 300kph.
The F-TYPE also provides a suite of advanced driver-focused technologies, including a reconfigurable, high-definition, 12.3-inch TFT instrument cluster, Touch Pro Infotainment system and Smartphone Pack with Apple CarPlay® as standard.
Each Heritage 60 Edition is built at Jaguar’s Castle Bromwich plant in the UK and finished by the SV Bespoke team at Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations in Warwickshire. Please contact your Jaguar retailer for more information.
Clare Hansen, Director of Vehicle Personalisation, Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations, said: The F-TYPE Heritage 60 Edition is a fantastic example of what the SV Bespoke team is capable of. Marrying E-type inspired detailing with new F-TYPE gave us an opportunity to immerse ourselves in the heritage of Jaguar’s legendary sports cars. With unrivalled access to original drawings, paint codes and reference materials, working hand-in-hand with our colleagues at Jaguar Classic, we’ve created a distinctive and highly collectible interpretation of the definitive Jaguar sports car.”
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of its iconic sports car, Jaguar Classic is creating six limited-edition matched pairs of restored 3.8-litre 1960s E-types paying tribute to two of the most famous examples: ‘9600 HP’ and ‘77 RW’, known as the E-type 60 Collection.