All new Jaguars are covered by a warranty lasting three-years/100,000kms, beginning on the day that the car is handed over to its first owner. During that time, if any part requires repair or replacement as a result of a manufacturing defect, the work will be undertaken free of charge by a Jaguar Authorised Repairer, using Jaguar Genuine Parts, and regardless of any change in vehicle ownership.*
Please note that tyres are covered separately by their manufacturer. Your Jaguar retailer can assist you in tyre claims, however.
Your Jaguar is essential to your lifestyle. Jaguar Assured Extended Warranty Insurance gets your vehicle back on the road sooner, and our quality guaranteed repairs will help keep it there longer.
Jaguar Assured Extended Warranty Insurance provides cover similar to the original manufacturer’s new vehicle warranty.*
In the event of a mechanical failure, Jaguar Assured Extended Warranty Insurance covers your vehicle for all
original components including (but not limited to):
• Air conditioning & heating
• Engine cooling & fuel systems
• All electrical systems
• Anti-lock brakes
• Traction & stability systems
• Engine computers
• Torsion bars
• Engine mounts
• Suspension componentry
• Liftgate, door & window mechanics
• Turbo & supercharger
• And much more!
Choose Jaguar Assured Extended Warranty Insurance for 12 or 24 months, up to 200,000 Kms.
* Components listed may not be covered under certain events or if the conditions of cover are not followed. For full details on terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of this product please consult the PDS available to you from your Jaguar retailer.